Webtel.mobi clarifies the differences between its TUV
NEW YORK and ST PETER PORT, Guernsey, October 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – In response to several inquiries received by Webtel.mobi (âWMâ) regarding its digital currency TUV and its relationship to cryptocurrencies, the following clarification on the differences between cryptocurrencies and TUV digital currency were provided by WM.
Cryptocurrencies are not currencies in anything other than name. Rather, they are speculative retail products.
That is, they are retail products without any intrinsic value in and of themselves, other than a perception, among a limited group of adherents that they have value (that is, like the stamp exchange market).
For commodities with an intrinsic value of zero; as soon as the perception of their value fails (due to regulatory requirements or the introduction of a product that negates their perceived usefulness), their value returns to zero.
They are speculative because they are mostly acquired by people with the expectation that their value will increase and people will make money out of them. However, as to where the value is – it should be noted that the speculative acquisition of cryptocurrencies is not based on how many additional (crypto) coins one will earn from a price increase – but by how much. dollars we will gain from an increase in prices. That is, even their members use cryptocurrencies as a way to earn more money – which they consider to be the ultimate store of value.
The pricing or value of cryptocurrencies is motivated only by the fact that there will only ever be a limited number of ‘mined’ (manufactured) coins. This is the pure application of the principle of “Artificial Rarity”. Artificial scarcity is a term for specific characteristics – details of which can be found online (or in the “Resources” section of this article).
The variation in speculative value is driven by the application of the principle of “artificial demand” – also a term denoting specific characteristics that can be found in an online search (or also in the “Resources” section of this article). That is, its rise or fall in value is due (mainly) to media exposure generally geared towards advertising the potential and making more money through speculative means – and not due to an inherent quality of use or utility.
Because of the very principle that gives rise to their perception of value. (Artificial shortage) Cryptocurrencies can never be used on anything other than a limited âcollectorâ market.
As an example, if one takes the most successful cryptocurrency that exists, applies a generous stable value to its total coin value – from the very first of its coins mined to the very last of its limited range – of $ 50,000.00, due to the limited number that will ever be “mined” (fact), the total value of all these coins in circulation will only be just over $ 1,000 billion (and, to be generous, we can even double, triple or multiply this number times 10).
However, the only annual settlement requirements in gross payments for Global FX require a currency pool of US $ 4.862 billion – and there are several markets that have similar or greater annual volume.
This example demonstrates that the total value that may exist of the total number of (artificially rare) cryptocurrency coins in circulation is so tiny and minuscule in comparison, that the cryptocurrency market can never even be considered anything other than whoever he is.
That is, a limited market of collectors and speculators, who have an interest in speculating – whether in production / marketing / transaction / sale / acquisition roles – with a specific speculative retail commodity – than that commodity either stamps, crypto-currencies or any of the various and multiple other items of this type which are considered to be of value by the members.
For its adherents and those who engage in speculative exchanges with it, the perceived value of a cryptocurrency will be X – until the perception of its value is lost, after which its base value will return to zero. Outside the circle of members and speculators, its value will always be zero.
WM TUV Digital Currency
WM’s TUV digital currency itself is not a digital currency. Rather, it is a digital vehicle for any currency or currencies.
The TUV itself is an instrument that numerically represents the value in a specific currency, of which 100% of the reserves of that specific currency are held in a regulated bank account.
The currency whose value the TUV represents can be converted to any other currency – after which the TUV will be the digital vehicle for the currency and value it was converted to.
Therefore, a TUV is both:
- Not a legal currency.
- Equals the specific currency for which it holds the value.
- Can be converted to any global reserve currency or other currency of the WM platform.
As such, it is not any, all of the global reserve currencies and all of the WM platform currencies all at the same time.
More details on the characteristics of TUV can be viewed from the “Characteristics of TUV” link in the Resources section of this article. However, a brief high-level view of some of the characteristics of TUV digital currency – and how it differs from a cryptocurrency – is listed below:
- The company providing the TUV – and TUV – operate from the regulatory telephony environment, with TUV being a dual-use helpline product, the additional functionality of which is provided by the complex adaptive artificial intelligence system. which powers the WM Platform.
- The TUV is not a speculative instrument, but a 100% digital representation of the currency for which it is valid.
- The currency reserves that support a TUV can be repaid on demand to its owner’s regulated bank account (subject to international standard KYC and AML requirements) for the provision of the source of funds / type of transaction if the owner has received a TUV in a transfer as opposed to the loading of funds (âStored Creditâ for itself).
- A TUV is a digital currency equivalent providing transferability, acceptability, redemption, convertibility between currencies, convertibility to its value currency and all other characteristics of the currency or money.
- A TUV possesses the utility and ease of use of cash and digital currency combined, while having superior security, ease of use, portability, and other features at the same time. cash and digital currency.
- A TUV permanently keeps its value stable against the currency in which it is valued and provides a hedge against currency depreciation or inflation as it can be converted to another currency at any time.
- A TUV is free to acquire and use.
- In the near future, secured (gold-endowed) TUVs may be redeemed either for the amount of the currency for which they are valued or by the physical gold they are backed by (details of the secured TUV are in the resources section of this article).
In summary, a TUV digital currency has no resemblance or relationship to a cryptocurrency – except for the basic elements of the cryptocurrency blockchain, distributed ledger, and private keys are also part of the structures of TUV security. However, these three elements are – for the TUV – very basic security elements and are far exceeded by dozens of additional personal, system, process and other security and structural attributes.
Nick Lambert: [email protected]
Overview of the principle of “artificial scarcity”:
Overview of the principle of “Artificial demand”:
Features of WM’s TUV digital currency:
WM Information “Secure TUVâDigital currency:
WM Information “Intelligent TUVâDigital currency:
WM System Capabilities Video:
WM System Capability Research Reports:
https://webtel.mobi/pc (Tablets / Laptops / Desktops)
https://webtel.mobi (smart phones)
https://webtel.mobi/wap (pre-Smart mobile phones)
A photo accompanying this announcement is available at https://www.globenewswire.com/NewsRoom/AttachmentNg/d2430ed5-d51a-4706-92cf-4c762e488b47
The photo is also available on Newscom, www.newscom.com and via AP PhotoExpress.