Global Airline Retail Industry To 2026
Dublin, December 08, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – The report ‘Airline Retail Market Research Report by Retail Type, Shop Type, Carrier Type and Region – Global Forecast to 2026 – Cumulative impact of COVID-19 ”has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The global airline retail market size was estimated at $ 9.26 billion in 2020, is expected to reach $ 10.74 billion in 2021, and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 16.31% to 22.94 billion USD by 2026.
The report provides market size and forecast in five major currencies: USD, EUR GBP, JPY, and AUD. It helps organizational leaders make better decisions when currency data is readily available. In this report, the years 2018 and 2019 are considered as historical years, 2020 as the base year, 2021 as the estimated year and the years 2022 to 2026 are considered as the forecast period.
Market segmentation and coverage
This research report categorizes Airline Retail to forecast revenue and analyze trends in each of the following submarkets:
- Based on the type of retail, the market has been studied for post-board and pre-board.
- Based on the type of purchase, the market has been studied for accessories, alcohol, cosmetics, and merchandise.
- On the basis of carrier type, the market has been studied between full service carriers and low cost carriers.
- Based on the region, the market has been studied in the Americas, Asia-Pacific and Europe, Middle East and Africa. The Americas are studied in more detail in Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the United States. The United States is studied in more detail in California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. Asia-Pacific is further explored in Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, and Thailand. Europe, the Middle East and Africa are studied in more detail in France, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, United Arab Emirates and United Kingdom.
Competitive strategic window
The Competitive Strategy Window analyzes the competitive landscape in terms of markets, applications and geographies to help the vendor define an alignment or fit between their capabilities and opportunities for future growth prospects. It describes the optimal or favorable fit for suppliers to adopt successive strategies of merger and acquisition, geographic expansion, research and development, and new product introduction strategies to continue the expansion and growth of the business during a forecast period.
FPNV positioning matrix
The FPNV Positioning Matrix assesses and ranks suppliers in the airline retail market based on business strategy (company growth, industry coverage, financial viability, and channel support) and Product satisfaction (value for money, ease of use, product features and customer support) that helps businesses make better decisions and better understand the competitive landscape.
Market share analysis
The market share analysis offers the analysis of the suppliers considering their contribution to the overall market. It provides the idea of its revenue generation in the overall market compared to other space providers. It provides insight into the performance of vendors in terms of revenue generation and customer base compared to others. Knowing the market share gives an idea of the size and competitiveness of the suppliers for the base year. It reveals the characteristics of the market in terms of traits of accumulation, fragmentation, dominance and fusion.
Company usability profiles
The report explores in depth the recent significant developments of leading vendors and innovation profiles in the global airline retail market including AirAsia Group Berhad, Amadeus IT Group, SA, AOE GmbH, Brandignity LLC, British Airways PLC , Conztanz SA, Deutsche Lufthansa AG, DFS Group Ltd., Dufry AG, Hitachi, Ltd., Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd, Mintel Group Ltd., Qantas Airways Limited, Revfine.com, SABER GLBL INC., Shoppers Stop Ltd ,, Singapore Airlines Limited, The Emirates Group, Travel Technology Research Ltd. and WH Smith PLC.
The report provides information on the following pointers:
1. Market penetration: provides comprehensive information on the market offered by major players
2. Market Development: Provides detailed information on lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration into mature market segments.
3. Market diversification: provides detailed information on new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments and investments
4. Competitive Assessment and Intelligence: Provides a comprehensive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape and manufacturing capabilities of key players
5. Product Development and Innovation: Provides intelligent information on future technologies, R&D activities and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast for the global airline retail market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the global airline retail market during the forecast period?
3. What are the products / segments / applications / areas to invest in during the forecast period in the global airline retail market?
4. What is the strategic competitive window for opportunities in the global airline retail market?
5. What are the technological trends and regulatory frameworks in the global airline retail market?
6. What is the market share of the major suppliers in the global airline retail market?
7. What strategic fashions and movements are considered appropriate for entering the global airline retail market?
Main topics covered:
2. Research methodology
3. Executive summary
4. Market overview
4.2. Cumulative impact of COVID-19
5. Market dynamics
5.2.1. Rising expectations of airline customers for personalized offers, real-time information, transparent transactions
5.2.2. More and more leisure and business travelers
5.2.3. Airlines Focus On Improving Service For High Customer Satisfaction
5.3.1. High cost of products and services
5.4.1. Cutting-edge technology and customer intelligence
5.4.2. Airlines monetize for improving their added services
5.5.1. High capital investment for modern retail technology
5.5.2. Strict government regulations
6. Airline Retail Market, By Retail Type
7. Airline Retail Market, By Purchase Type
7.4. Beauty products
8. Airline Retail Market, By Carrier Type
8.2. Full service carrier
8.3. Low cost carrier
9. Americas Airline Retail Market
9.6. United States
10. Asia-Pacific Airline Retail Market
10.10. South Korea
11. Airline retail market in Europe, Middle East and Africa
11.8. Saudi Arabia
11.9. South Africa
11.11. United Arab Emirates
12. Competitive landscape
12.1. FPNV positioning matrix
12.1.2. Business strategy
12.1.3. Product satisfaction
12.2. Market ranking analysis
12.3. Market share analysis, by key player
12.4. Competitive scenario
12.4.1. Merger & Acquisition
12.4.2. Agreement, collaboration and partnership
12.4.3. New product launch and improvement
12.4.4. Investment and financing
12.4.5. Awards, recognition and expansion
13. Company usability profiles
13.1. AirAsia Berhad Group
13.2. Amadeus IT Group, SA
13.3. AOE GmbH
13.4. Brandignity LLC
13.5. British Airways SA
13.6. Conztanz AG
13.7. Deutsche Lufthansa AG
13.8. DFS Group Ltée.
13.9. Dufry SA
13.10. Hitachi, Ltd.
13.11. Korean Air Lines Co., Ltd.
13.12. Mintel Group Ltd.
13.13. Qantas Airways Limited
13.15. SABER GLBL INC.
13.16. Shoppers Stop Ltd,
13.17. Singapore Airlines Limited
13.18. The Emirates group
13.19. Travel Technology Research Ltd.
13.20. WH Smith PLC
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/reports/4905059/airline-retailing-market-research-report-by?utm_source=GNOM&utm_medium=PressRelease&utm_code=m9qrd5&utm_campaign=1621512+-+World+ Airline + Retailing + Industry + until + 2026 + – + Advanced + Technology + and + Intelligence + Customer + Gifts + Opportunities & utm_exec = jamu273prd